Call (352) 622-2955  x234
Factory Direct Pricing for Florida Manufactured, Mobile and Modular Homes
Retirement Community Homes
Homes on Map
Walden Woods South
3741 SW 7th St
Ocala, FL 34474
Contact me about a factory tour.
District of Columbia
Nobility Homes are Built to Last
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) regulates the construction of all our homes. In 1994, HUD updated the standards to provide for greater protection for mobile/manufactured homes from wind damage. During the severe hurricane seasons of 2004 and 2005, no mobile/manufactured home that was built according to these new standards sustained any significant structural damage from the storms! More information can be found
- Exterior wall studs are 16 inches on center of 2x4's utilizing high grade lumber.
- Double roof trusses - three feet from each roof end. Upgrades in spacing for Zone III construction.
- Sturdy 2 x 6 inch floor joists are crafted into every home for additional load requirements.
Exterior Wall Sheathing
- Structural wall sheathing is 3/8 inch thick rated 'sheathing' or equivalent, increasing both strength and acoustical properties.
- Headers above windows and passage doors insure solid construction.
- Multiple studs at windows and doors accommodate the attachment of storm covers.
Sliding Door Headers
- Headers above sliding glass doors add to the structural strength of your home, as does this multiple header and stud treatment.
- 7/16 inch thick rated sheathing fastened every 4 or 6 inches on center, depending on where it is located on the roof.
- Lap joints and the entire perimeter of the roof are cemented.
- Three-tab fiberglass roof shingles are used for long-lasting beauty - and include a 20 year shingle manufacturer limited warranty.
- Blown Insulation throughout the entire attic makes cooling and heating less expensive.
- Keep fuel bills low with money-saving wall insulation on every side.
Column Uplift Straps
- The center of the home has been strengthened 50% - 100% against uplift forces by adding more piers and anchoring devices.
Lag Bolts for Strength
- Flooring to frame strength is secured with more lag bolts, and the number of anchor straps have significantly increased.